VIDEOTAPES AND CHARTS:
(Published by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Two Commerce Sq., 2001 Market St., Philadelphia, PA 19103, (215) 521-8300)
MYOFASCIAL PAIN VIDEOTAPES
The Myofascial Pain Syndrome: Travell Trigger-Point Tapes are based on the textbooks, MYOFASCIAL PAIN AND DYSFUNCTION. THE TRIGGER POINT MANUAL.
They are written, produced and directed by Ben Daitz, M.D.
1) Introduction to Myofascial Pain Therapy
2) Myofascial Pain Syndromes of the Head, Face, Neck and Shoulder Girdle
3) Myofascial Pain Syndromes of the Upper Torso and Shoulder
4) Myofascial Pain Syndromes of the Shoulder and Arm
5) Myofascial Pain Syndromes of the Low Back and Hip
6) Myofascial Pain Syndromes of the Hip, Thigh and Calf
0) Dudley J. Morton’s Foot Configuration
The Travell Stretch Program: Rehabilitation Guidelines for Practitioners
tapes featuring Nancy Shaw, M.A., M.P.T., Janet G. Travell, M.D. and John Whiteside, M.D. are written and produced by Ben Daitz, M.D.
1) Muscle Stretches for the Head, Neck, and Shoulder Region
2) Muscle Stretches for the Upper Back, Chest, Shoulder, and Upper Extremity
3) Muscle Stretches for the Lower Back, Abdomen, and Lower Extremity
0) A Guide To Muscle Fitness
MYOFASCIAL PAIN TRIGGER POINT WALL CHARTS & FLIP CHARTS
The Travell and Simons’ Trigger Point Pain Pattern Wall Charts and Flip Charts
are by Janet Travell, M.D. and David Simons, M.D.